Ravenstar is talking to Swiftstar in a clearing.
Ravenstar: Hi Swiftstar.
Swiftstar: Hi, Ravenstar.
Ravenstar: How are you today?
Swiftstar: Fine.
Ravenstar: Caught any mice lately?
Swiftstar: No, but I've caught a vole.
Ravenstar: Well that's good.
Swiftstar: What have you been up to lately?
Ravenstar: I've been staying away from Twolegs.
Swiftstar: I see...Wait doesn't every Clan cat do that?
Ravenstar: Ummm....no?
Swiftstar: I'm going to go now.
Swiftstar walks away from Ravenstar.
Ravenstar: Bye!!!
****This has been an episode of Random Conversations****
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Random Conversations Episode 1
Posted by Cece and Sruth/ Queen Bobby at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys its Ravenstar!!!!
And I'm Swiftstar!!!
We're going to start a new series called "Random Conversations"!!!
Do you like the idea? Well, if not, too bad! 'Cause we're gona do it anyway!
That's right!!! Cya later!!
Bye!!!!!!!
um...this is really weird....its just a normal conversation...um...why???
Post a Comment