I have some sad news. Swiftstar is retiring!!!! The reason she is retiring is because she will be moving this summer, so her deputy, Ravenclaw, will become leader of TigerClan, and Brackenfur will lead LeopardClan. The Bobby Headquarters hope we don't dissapoint you!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
OMG RAVENCLAW IS THE NEW LEADER????????? WHAT WILL WE DO ABOUT SWIFTSTAR?
OH NOO!!!!
OK, this is Ravenclaw, and Swiftstar will become a rouge for her last half moon (2 weeks). I hope this doesn't surprise you to much!
why does she have to be a rouge, she can be a normal warrior/
???????????????????????????????
accutally, she is gonna be a normal warrior. dont worry, Hulio!
i dont like ravenclaw!! i love swiftstar and want her to stay leader!!! no offense, but swiftstar is a whole lot better! my friend has told me of the "kitty clan" on the phone, and swiftstar sounds awesome!! :) gooo swiftstar!! long live swiftstar!! :)
awwww that is mean!!!! dont be mean to ravenstar!! she is a good leader too!!
ur friend,
skycloud
ps- that is my name, right?
yes, that is your name, and I agree, don't be mean! That is rude, Ravenstar is awesome, and Willowpelt is the Deputy, too! YAY Ravenstar and Willowpelt! Oh and Congrats to u all! (the ceremony happened today!) I know you all will do great!
Ravenstar here, just saying that I AM NOT HAPPY!! Whoever insulted me, I say 'How rude!' Also, thanks Skycloud and Spottedleaf, for backing me up on this! p.s. Anonymous you stink like Fox dung!
RAvenstar, i know the comment was rude, n-but that doesnt mean you can be to!
Ok, ok, im sorry, but plz dont leave any comments that are mean or innapropriate. but any more mean comment...and....and... well, u get it. c ya!
-Ravenstar
Post a Comment