Once, there was a cat Clan, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
They had a leader named Swiftstar(Or Bluestar), smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
They also had two warriors, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
Their names were Bluefur(Or Swiftclaw) and Lionheart, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
Did I mention they had a medicine cat, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
The medicine cat’s name was Spottedleaf, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
They also had many apprentices, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
So many, I can’t name them all, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
But there was one named Ravenpaw, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
Ravenpaw was almost a warrior, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
So close, she already had an apprentice, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
Her apprentice’s name was Whitepaw, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
Whitepaw was very strong, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
But then, ShadowClan attacked the camp, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
And Whitepaw got wounded severely, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
But, luckily, Spottedleaf healed him, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
And that’s the end of the story of ThunderClan, smash the guitar, smash the guitar.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Warriors Song
Posted by Cece and Sruth/ Queen Bobby at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE the Warriors Song!! Why??? Cuz' I MADE IT UP!!!!!!!!!! That's why!!!!!!
Post a Comment